A blog is a great tool for pastors or other leaders to communicate the vision of the church, other informal journal-style entries or commentary. The blog posts combines text, images and other media related to its topic. The church can allow visitors and/or members to add comments to posts on the blog. The commenting system allows for easy approval of comments or disapproval of comments. Imagine being able to create a series of blog post on a specific topic, setting them to publish automatically on specific dates, and spending your time engaging with your community on the posts as they go live.
- Have multiple blogs on your church website.
- Commenting System for users to become members and participate.
- Approval system to ensure only comments you approve are published to the website.
- Anonymous commenting in conjunction with the approval system lowers the barrier of participation with the benefits of moderation.
- Custom categories, authors, series,
- Auto publish on specific dates
- Public or Private
- Custom blog RSS feed