What are Ekklesia 360's SEO benefits?
We implement the following “SEO-friendly” practices to ensure that Ekklesia 360 makes a positive impact on SEO and the visilbility of your site:
- Clean & readable URLS: if you’ve seen URLs like: http://examplesite.com/323492348.aspx, you’ll appreciate that our URLs are clean: http://examplesite.com/about-us/our-staff/.
- Per-page description & keywords: the ability of putting in your own custom meta description and keyword tags for all your pages.
- Automatic Site Maps: the system automatically updates a sitemap.xml file which makes it easy for search engines to index your site and keep current on recent changes.
- Redirects: our CMS allows you to put in custom 301 redirects to ensure well-ranked content is seamlessly redirected to its new destination.
- Network Sites: Clients have the option of opting into the various networks that help syndicate their content into relevant sites that may spread the word about products, messages, ideas much faster than simple link development. All sites using MonkCMS are built on the same database which provides the strictest privacy on one hand, but massive content syndication on another. This is by no means a replacement for link development, but goes a very long way in advertising and marketing. Once more sites link to the client site, combined with strict XHTML and CSS development, the SEO kicks in and provides a higher ranking in search results.
Last edited: 4/25/2013