Monk Development has released version 3.2 of Ekklesia 360. This is a major release with many new features and bug fixes.
- There is a new calendar view for events. You can see it at http://my.ekklesia360.com/Event/calendar/
- You can now delete single instances of repeating events, using the new calendar view. For example, if you have a weekly meeting, but are taking a week off, you can now delete that one week’s instance from the event calendar. You can also simply make changes to a single instance, if you are changing the meeting time or location temporarily, for example.
- Events can now be set to repeat every n number of days, weeks, or months (for example, every other day, every three months, every four weeks)
- Custom forms can now be added to the checkout process to collect additional information.
- Sales list view can now be filtered and exported by product.
- Sales export now includes item quantities.
- Sales export now includes product/SKU code.
- Sales export now includes custom form information collected at checkout.
- Email receipts now include transaction ID.
- Transaction list can now be exported.
- eCheck is now an available form of payment.
- SKU list now have additional filtering options.
- Guests can now be registered at different prices.
- Branches can now be exported
This release also includes over 40 bug fixes since 3.1.1.